- This event has passed.
What’s ahead for the UK Consumer Goods industry – 2021 and beyond
February 25, 2021 at 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Some businesses thrive whilst others fail. Make sure you thrive with key advice in 3 areas: Financial Resilience – Opportunity – Growth.
About this Event
Take away top tips on what you can do to protect your business and how to adapt for future success relevant to the food and drink, retail and leisure markets. The next 2-3 years will be critical for businesses in these sectors.
Businesses can unlock future profitable growth by asking 3 questions:
- How do I build financial resilience and improve future shareholder return?
- Which consumer trends will stick beyond the pandemic?
- How do I adapt my business model to take advantage of future high-growth markets?
At the webinar, we will be discussing some of the solutions to these industry-wide challenges, along with the following market growth opportunities within food and drink, retail and leisure markets:
- Consumers are adopting innovation at pace
- The new retail experience – the tipping point!
- What’s next after the surge in online buying
- Winning first – creating and keeping a competitive advantage
- ‘Brand value matters’ more than ever!
- Leadership in a new era – where and how value is created!
Our webinar host – Will Abbott, Partner at Randall & Payne LLP
Will Abbott has been solving strategic problems for Gloucestershire businesses for over 25 years, improving their planning, processes and people to deliver profit, growth, value and competitive advantage. Will has won national awards for his client projects and is pleased to be working with progressive business owners who are taking the opportunities identified from Paul’s insights into the consumer goods sector.
About our speaker – Paul Drabble
Paul’s career spans over 25 years; creating new business growth strategies for consumer companies worldwide. He has worked for and alongside many of today’s most recognized companies including Cadbury Schweppes, Coca-Cola, Ferrero, McDonalds, Shell, Tesco, British Airways and Exxon Mobil. Recently, Paul has helped over 150 retail, digital and food and drink SMEs grow their business – winning several industry awards along the way.
Join our business webinar on the 25th February 2021 at 12.30pm – 1:30pm when we discuss the way forward in 2021.
During this hour, take away top tips on what you can do to protect your business and, maximise opportunity and how to adapt for future growth.