Make the most of our services and contact us for free advice – we can help you to understand the situation for you and your business.
- Use us as a sounding board
- You need to make quick but robust decisions to ensure the longevity of your business
- Think about asking for additional financing facilities early on – we know already that lenders are overrun with applications
- Understand the income streams of your business. Is all of the business at risk or just parts of it? What does this mean in terms of planning and resource?
- Consider skills in the long term – when things return to normal you don’t want to be hampered by having little or no staff
- Plan for a year, then you may get an upside
- Do not commit to costs you no longer need
- Consider the immediate period when things are resolved. Can you use this as an opportunity to grow rapidly/acquire? How can you ensure you have the structure to deal with this?
We are updating our News pages daily with useful information and advice, including the Government’s useful ‘support finder’ tool which will help businesses and self-employed people across the UK to quickly and easily determine what financial support is available to them during the Coronavirus pandemic.
Contact us on 01242 776000 or send a message using our contact form – your call will be answered within working hours and due to our staff remote working, the relevant advisor will be asked to call you back .