In these uncertain times we wanted to reach out to all our clients to let you know we are here to offer support and guidance over the next few months.
Health and well-being are the most important things right now and as we have the capability for our people to work remotely, we are following guidance and working from home where we are able. The office will remain open until we are advised by the Government otherwise, but with a reduced staff.
Work will continue as usual and we will hold virtual meetings with clients using GoToMeetings or other means rather than physical meetings from tomorrow onward.
Calls to the office will be answered and messages will be taken for call backs if the relevant person is remote working.
If you and your people are working remotely and / or struggling to keep your records straight then please let us know. We can install a variety of cloud based solutions to help and if you can scan and email documents to us we can help in posting them. We will let you know more shortly.
If you need anything let us know. Our business depends on your business and we must all pull together during the next few weeks and months.
Here is a quick action plan to help focus your thoughts:
- Keep your eye on the Government advice
- Your main purpose is to protect the health of yourself, employees and customers and then reduce the risk of the financial impact to your business. So you need to take action now.
- Hold a meeting with key team members and work through an agenda covering key areas such as your employees, customers, IT & cybersecurity, marketing & business development, purpose, financial impact and actions. Click here to download our template.
- Summarise the actions and allocate responsibility to make them happen.
- Talk to us – we are all in this together.
We also have a useful Tough Times Business Checklist you can download here with 18 points for your management team to work through.
Please get in touch with us on 01242 776000 or send a message via our contact form.