How can our Business Bootcamp support packages help you realise the hidden potential in and add value to your business? We take five steps to improve performance and increase profits and cash in your business.
It is important that business owners and managers define what success looks like for them and the significant people in their lives. Releasing the hidden performance and profitability improvements in the business is often the key to achieving those personal goals.
Focusing on business performance, as measured by financial outputs, the five steps are:
- Now. We use 7 numbers to gain an initial understanding of where you are now and share insights into current performance.
- Where. We hone in on the 5 key numbers together to explore what the impact of agreed improvements in those numbers would mean for each measure and in total. Invariably a significant potential improvement in performance and profit will be identified. Whilst we will challenge you at this step, you remain in control of the targets being set.
- Gaps. The gaps will show which numbers generate the greatest impact and suggest the areas of initial focus for action.
- Action. Nothing changes unless something changes and identifying the actions that will be needed to close the gaps and prioritising them is the heart of the improvement process. Using our combined experience together we can develop actions to tackle challenges in all areas of the business from planning, through process, people, products and customers.
- Monitor. A monthly accountability meeting will keep these actions on track as we assess whether the actions taken are achieving the results expected
YES – What next? Move on to the next actions and periodically loop round to Step 1 to reset and revise the plan.
NO – What happened? Understanding what has stopped actions being implemented, learning from and addressing those challenges may well be the most important part of the process.
We have developed a complete range of business advisory support packages to help a wide range of businesses. A combination of action planning with periodic in depth reviews, monthly accountability calls, quarterly peer workshops and online learning, the Randall &Payne Business Bootcamps combine the best and necessary elements of successful business advisory support.
Randall & Payne Business Boot Camp Peer-to-Peer workshops
Our peer-to-peer workshops are designed for Owner Managed Businesses and aim to challenge thinking, help develop new perspectives and deliver results.
As the marketplace brings new challenges and opportunities, it is critical that busy business leaders invest time to continually build and refine their skills and focus on the few key actions that will have the greatest impact on their business and their success. We know from working with many businesses over many years that whilst there will be differences many of the problems the owners/managers face are the same. By bringing leaders together, our peer workshops create the opportunity to benefit from interacting with each other and sharing their ideas and experiences.
At every Bootcamp workshop there will be learning, insights and the chance to hear from and work with your business peers, to further contribute to actionable plans to take away for your business and for you as a leader.
The first workshop “Leveraged Leadership – Resetting your Strategies for 2022” was held in March.
- 14 June Strategy/Focus/Vision – strategy shifts
- 6 September Growth/Profit – the evolved customer
- 22 November 2023 Trends/Innovations