We’re proud to have a diverse, knowledgeable team who provide outstanding service to our clients, and we’re always on the lookout for ambitious individuals with a passion for numbers and an eye for business.
As one of Gloucestershire’s leading independent firms of chartered accountants, business advisers and tax specialists, we welcome applications from both experienced professionals and those looking to become trainees.
We continually invest in our team to ensure that they are able to achieve their potential by:
- Providing continuous training and development
- Encouraging work-life balance and ensuring staff well-being
- Recognising and rewarding individual and team success
- Utilising efficient and high-quality working practices
- Providing an excellent working environment
- Encouraging open and honest communications
- Welcoming new ideas for continuous improvement
As a team, we love to get involved with lots of social activities and charity initiatives, such as quiz nights, cricket matches, charity walks and our legendary office table tennis tournaments! We hold a family day in summer and a staff Christmas party every year, and staff are entitled to their birthday off, in addition to their other allocated holiday.
How to apply
Please don’t hesitate to send us a message using the Contact Us form if you are interested in exploring career opportunities with us.
As an employer who understands the mutual benefits of work/life balance, requests for flexible working arrangements such as part-time hours and job share will be seriously considered.