At Randall & Payne, our aim for business coaching is simple – to help you win at business.
Our work with a wide range of businesses over many years has taught us one key thing – keep it simple.
We know that winning means high performance and performance is impacted by three things:
1. The Plan
2. The People
3. The Process
How can we help?
We’ve designed our EPIC business programmes to challenge your thinking, help you develop new perspectives, and hold you and your team accountable to your plans in order to deliver real results. They include four simple steps for success:
- Explore: Taking time to explore possibilities is fundamental both to bringing clarity and gaining commitment. Standing back and looking more widely, defining where we are trying to go and eliminating options is the place to start, with an independent perspective on hand.
- Prioritise: This step is about understanding where the initial focus needs to be. It may be a combination of quick wins, key challenges and top opportunities and will clarify the three to four strategies where resources will be concentrated, and capabilities built and applied. Sharing with your team ensures everyone is pulling in the same direction.
- Implement: Putting the rubber on the road is about holding people accountable for specific actions and ensuring everyone is developing the capability to carry out the two to three tasks that will deliver the desired outcomes. This is about being committed to working on the business and a regular meeting with us ensures that happens.
- Confirm: We need to confirm regularly that we are moving towards our goals, respond to new challenges and opportunities, adapt to stay on track, and remain committed to the vision.
Our EPIC programmes include an essential mix of one-to-one coaching, peer workshops and online resources, all of which are tailored to your individual needs. We know you’re busy, so our methods make the most of your time, leaving you better equipped to focus on improving your business.
There are four levels of EPIC programmes available to assist companies at all levels of experience and growth:
- Start - for smaller, early stage organisations looking to embed strategy from the start
- Engage - for existing organisations looking to engage in a robust strategic process
- Accelerate - for established organisations looking to accelerate change and growth
- Transform - for larger organisations looking to drive high performance in multiple teams
To us the journey is simple – enhancing performance improves profit, generates cash to invest and drive growth, maximising value and ultimately creating multiple options for your exit.
If you need guidance to meet your business goals, call us today on 01242 776000 to find out how we can get you on the right track.