We’re always on the lookout for sharp minds and fresh thinkers to join our growing firm, and we offer excellent training opportunities for both apprentices and graduates.
Apprentices and Graduates Cheltenham
Randall & Payne is an authorised training provider for the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), a gold status Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) training employer, and is fully approved by the Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT).
The trainees we employ have a can-do attitude and are willing and able to embrace change, as the world of accountancy is changing dramatically. We are committed to fully training and developing our trainees so that they are able to make a positive difference to our clients. In return they receive the reward and recognition they deserve.
Fully funded training package
We’re proud to offer all of our trainees a supportive and enabling learning environment and all of our trainees have the opportunity to:
- Work alongside experienced professionals in a friendly and helpful working environment
- Gain valuable work experience while receiving full study support for a professionally recognised qualification
- Continuously develop, both personally and professionally, and build a career, specialise and go on to study for further professional qualifications
Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) Apprenticeship
Our two to three-year training programme provides those looking to start training straight from studying A-levels with the right mix of practical experience and formal training. Trainees following this route study for Level 3 and 4 qualifications, and often have the opportunity to go on to study for ICAEW or ACCA professional exams.
Our three-year graduate programme offers a full learning experience, and is designed to equip trainees with the technical knowledge, work experience and professional skills required for membership of the ICAEW and ACCA.
Our requirements for all trainees
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team-working skills
- A flexible and positive approach to both work and studies