Ben Burch promoted to Audit Director
We are delighted to announce that Ben Burch has been promoted to Audit Director and has also obtained his status as a Responsible Individual (“RI”) within the firm. Ben joined the firm’s Senior Leadership Team from 1 December 2022 and brings with him a wealth of technical auditing knowledge.
Audit Partner, Ryan Moore said “We are thrilled with Ben’s appointment to Audit Director and RI. Ben is a committed member of the audit team and has personally worked extremely hard over the last 12 months to achieve this career milestone.”
Ben originally joined us as an audit trainee in 2012. He works with a variety of clients, and has significant experience with the firm’s academy clients.
Promotions throughout the year
Over the last year we have been delighted to promote:
- Carrie Dailly and Jo Horton to Client Managers
- Alexandra Sidaway to Management Services Assistant Manager
- Ethan King and Alice Prout to Semi-Senior Accountants
- Adam Smith to Personal Tax Accountant
Congratulations to the following staff for qualifying this year:
- Joe Lock in corporate tax is ATT qualified
- James Cook in accounts and James Cook in audit are AAT qualified
- Sophie Price and Shelly Tomkins passed their ICAEW exams
Rhia Hill was awarded the Kimmer Medal which is given to the candidate obtaining the highest mark in ATT Paper 5: Inheritance Tax, Trusts and Estates.
Congratulations to all of you.