Thursday 25 April 2019 Workshop
This Business Leaders Workshop is part of a series of quarterly workshops included in the EPIC Programme, alongside access to one-to-one coaching and online Mindshop tools.
Each year as the marketplace throws up more challenges and opportunities, it is critical that busy leaders invest the time to continually build and refine their skills to tackle challenges and build resilience needed for success. Doing more of the same rarely works in an ever-changing market. Titled ‘Leadership resilience strategies: How to 100% guarantee your success in 2019’, we will help you boost your probability of personal change success as a leader by showing you new models to develop strategies you can implement immediately into your business, along with valuable insights from peers.
Your opportunity to see how our EPIC Business Leader’s Workshops help business owners develop new strategies, learn new leadership skills and solve challenges.
- Find it difficult to make time to work on the business rather than in the business?
- Feel isolated and wholly responsible at the top?
- Struggle to keep up with strategy development and best practice?
- Think you would you benefit from a confidential environment where you can discuss key issues with experienced facilitators and like-minded peers?
If you answered yes to one of the above come along to this free taster session.
To join this workshop as a free taster, contact Will Abbott on 01242 776000 or email EPIC@randall-payne.co.uk
Sally Green, Managing Director of Calinnova Ltd, speaks highly of the workshops:
“Coming from a long established family business I found the EPIC Business Leaders Group really refreshing. I benefitted greatly from both the interaction with other business leaders, finding I was not alone in many of my challenges, as well as from the presentations and sessions on strategic thinking, planning and goal setting. It was really great to learn techniques which were quick to apply in the workplace. My confidence in leading at work and improved strategic thinking have led to a number of changes for the better”.
What is the commitment of becoming a member?
- Quarterly peer-to-peer workshops on specific topics
- 1:1 advisory support
- Face-to-face training
- Online Mindshop tools
- Quarterly attendance to the workshops
- Using the online tools which complement the learning between workshops
- Membership from £295 a month
To discuss the EPIC programme, contact Will Abbott on 01242 776000 or email EPIC@randall-payne.co.uk.